What We Believe
1. Jesus Christ is head of the body, the church.
2. Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
3. The Holy Spirit is a divine person.
4. The death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ for justification.
5. All scripture is given by inspiration of God.
6. All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need
7. Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
8. It is the will of God that every Believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
9. Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available
to every Believer.
10. The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as
their personal Savior.
11. There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
12. In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
13. In water baptism, and observance of the Lord’s Supper.
14. The eternal punishment of Satan, the Beast and the False Prophet;
and unsaved into the lake of fire and brimstone.
15. The eternal day, when all of God’s children will be forever with
Him in Glory.